The BusMux Pro HD is a UL Certified temperature multiplexer that provides Intrinsically Safe circuitry suitable for use in Class, I, II and III, and Groups A-G Hazardous Locations. The BusMux Pro HD will accept any standard, off the shelf thermocouples and RTD’s. When using the BusMux Pro HD in conjunction with the Extron’s Patented Smart Sensor Technology, you have the confidence that you are truly reading the temperature at the sensing point and not a junction created somewhere in the circuitry.
- UL Certified Intrinsically Safe
- High density input cards for hazard monitoring
- Extremely fast scan rates – thousands of points in seconds
- Built in alarming – reducing PLC programming costs
- High temp – warning and alarm
- Rate of rise – warning and alarm
- Open and Short thermocouple detection
- Health scan – monitors the overall integrity of your system
- Open Technology – utilize existing thermocouple infrastructure
- Accepts any standard bus networks like EthernetIP, Modbus, etc.
- The ability to read RTD inputs
- No need to rip and replace an existing thermocouple system
- Low installation cost per point
- Each input card is isolated from one another
- Heat trace
- Bearing temperatures
- Alignment temperatures
Open and short thermocouple detection technology monitors the overall integrity of your system operations by performing extremely fast diagnostic scans.
Our hazard monitoring solutions can monitor grain temperatures, equipment malfunctions, and provide options like rub blocks to detect belt misalignment.
Wireless Grain Management
Keep your grain safe and free from spoilage by remotely monitoring temperatures and resistance values that are key to keeping things running smoothly.
Ground Pile Management
Remotely monitor conditions in and around your grain piles to help detect spoilage, understand trends, and confidently manage your grain.
Text and copy would go here for Spreaders. Text and copy would go here for Spreaders. Text and copy would go here for Spreaders.